Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Easter

A lot has happened in the last month! Before I post about Nolan being 1 year (gasp!) and his birthday bash, I need to play catch up. I swear I just got caught up, but then I didn't blog again for a month! When will I learn?
Ok, getting us started is Easter...
Nolan with his basket. Aren't sweater vests the best for babies??
Ohh...what's this??

Eating o's from his new bowl and drinking from his new cup

For Easter we tried a new (to us) church is Redondo Beach and really really liked it. We both left wishing we had discovered it when we first moved to the area. It made our upcoming move to Washington even more bittersweet. After church we went home and all took a nap. Then we went to over to a friend's house for a BBQ. Unfortunately, Nate was on call that weekend and not long after getting there we had to leave because he was called into the hospital.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment