Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The big move & a trip to Bend

On June 9th we left California for Washington. Nolan and I were in one car, Nate drove the HUGE truck and my dad drove our other car. We made it to Redding, CA the first night and the following night we arrived in Gig Harbor, WA. It was quite the journey! Once we moved in and settled into our new apartment (I took zero pictures during this time...we were a little busy!) Nolan and I headed to Bend, OR to meet up with my mom and sisters.

This is Sarah. She dresses like this often. Awesome!









Nate was able to come down for the weekend (well 36 hours) but we made the most of it!



The girls attacked him!

Nolan loved the dishwasher

We went to an indoor bounce house place and Nolan had a great time! We will have to go back next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment