Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's a new year...


I have neglected this little blog ever since I started it. It overwhelmed me. I wanted to document life with a newborn (now 2.5 year old), but I just couldn't seem to commit to it day in and day out. Once I missed blogging about a few fun events, I felt I had to blog about those before I wrote about what was currently going on...which has been a lot in these last 2.5 years. I haven't written about our move to Washington, how hard it was to leave sunny southern California, getting pregnant again, finding out it was twins (surprise!), the birth of our beautiful girls, our growing toddler, and the chaos and joy that have surrounded these past 8+ months since the girls have been born.
I, of course, have stalked plenty of blogs, and many times have come back here to update events that happened ten months before, because for some reason I couldn't shake the feeling that it just had to be done in order!
Well, now it's a new year and I've decided to put my back into this blog. And guess what? I'm picking up with the right here, right now. I do hope to go back and put some of our major moments of the last couple years on the blog, but if not that's ok. I'd been thinking about this the last few weeks and the new year just seemed like as good a time as any to pick it. Then, this post from a blog I read, sealed the deal.
So here's to starting where I am.

Image from Chokola

No comments:

Post a Comment