Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project Life :: Week 1

So many of our pictures this week we taken with the our phones, so that is why the quality isn't the best! I use the weekly format, so I don't always have a picture for each day, although I try!

A & O's 8 month photo shoot a couple of days late!

Nolan drinking a green monster smoothie.


A & O loved watching the pups run around in the backyard!

All three kiddos playing together...one of my favorite sights!

Out on a walk with Nolan. Lots of fun finding sticks, branches and rocks!

Addie loves her food!

Olivia trying out the mesh feeder for the first time. She LOVED it!

:: Linking up with The Mom Creative ::

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are super cute! I love the picture of your girls watching the dogs in the backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my all of your babies are adorable!! And Happy 8 months to your twins! Too cute in their baby legs. I am also doing the weekly approach and I love it because I don't stress about taking a random picture everyday and just document our life! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your posts each week!

    ReplyDelete